Here is the community Booth application form for the backyard bash.
Community Booth Application FORM
Thanks to everyone that was able to come out. Sarah, hope your feeling better!
NO DO OR DIE DATE – EVERYONE DECIDED TO DO IT NO MATTER WHAT!
1 Times of the Bash – 3:30pm to 8:00pm Ridgewood teachers will be responsible for the fun fair being attended by students. We will need volunteers for the day to help set up the later part of the day.
2. Wristbands – application form for other schools completed. We will have two colours and one imprint (name of the Presenting sponsor). Yhojana will do tabulations.
3. We will be using Adventure Mania, Jamie will book.
4. Sill waiting for cost of printing flyers from Mrs. Singh – Cost is .78 cents per copy
6. VIP letters need to be updated with new date. Anne-Marie will have letters to Mrs. Walker on Monday
7. We have 3 confirmed donations. Sponsorship packages are going out. Veleka is still waiting to hear from her contact at Maple Leaf Foods. She will let us know. M&M Meats has donated $50 which can be used towards the purchase of some items.
8. Vendor/Display applications will be posted. Please distribute to anyone you may know of that may want to participate.
9. The City will be re-sodding the large soccer field on the other side of the school. They will be starting end of April and are aiming to finish the early part of June. If not, we will utilize the areas of the school. The City will need Proof of Insurance before issuing a permit for that area. No permit will be required for the school’s grounds.
11. Noise by-law – we are hoping that it is 11pm, but Mala is double checking.
12. Meeting next month, date to be determined.
Here is the agenda for this Thursday’s meeting at 6:30pm. Please Print it off if you can.
If you click on the Blue works below, you will get a WORD copy that may be easier for you to print. Thanks all! See you soon:)
Agenda for feb 2014 meeting
Backyard Bash Meeting
February 6, 2014
6:30pm – 7:30pm SHARP
1. Welcome Anne-Marie
2. Times of the Bash Anne-Marie
3. Wristbands Anne-Marie
a. Application Form
b. Incentive for other schools
4. Games Jamie
a. Deposit required? When?
b. Adventure Mania
a. Cost of printing Mrs. Singh
6. VIP Letters
a. Have they gone out? Mrs. Walker
7. Donations/Sponsorships Anne-Marie
8. Food Vendor Application Anne-Marie
9. Display Application Forms Anne-Marie
10. Permits Anne-Marie
11. Noise by-laws Anne-Marie
12. Other Business/Adjournment/Next Meeting Date
Our next meeting for the backyard bash is fast approaching!
Thursday Feb 6th
6:30pm – 7:30pm
at Ridgewood School Library
If you had said you would do a job, you should do it and the report at the meeting:) If you are unsure if you said you would do a job, look at the minutes above (in the pink/red tab that says past council minutes).
Also we need to tell the Black History Teachers if we can help them-so far it looks like we can’t:( If you can volunteer for that, please speak up and comment on the blog.
We also still need your opinion for some decisions on posts below. Please comment with your opinion. It’s fun! Plus on the blog, you can’t see anyone shaking their head at you, and no one can interrupt:) Win Win!